關於理念 About Conception
This year’s Painting Competition will include the UN Sustainable Development Goal #17: Climate Action, with the theme of “Let’s GO! Energy Detective”, to guide students to concrete realization of the more abstract conceptions of climate change, and to encourage the students to share their own concern and aspirations for the Earth by practical efforts for climate action through painting creativity, as a means of contributing sustainable positivity to the environment which raised and nurtured the students.
Teachers can also cooperate with the campus environment knowledge education curriculum to help students pay attention to the local energy conservation and carbon reduction, environmental protection related bits and pieces, and lead students to think about the energy conservation, carbon reduction and environmental protection that they can engage in life or travel.
Entry submission deadline: 28th of February- 20th of April
Object: 10-16 years old
Method of submission: after completing the online registration, submit the “Registration Form” by cutting it out or handwriting on the back left bottom corner of the entry submission, and send to the Foundation
Painting specifications: all submissions must be uniformly made on standard painting paper (38 x 27cm) [approximately B4], but no cut-out or three dimensional submissions are accepted.
5. 收件地點：105 台北市光復北路11巷35號5樓/台灣永續能源研究基金會 氣候變遷繪畫創作比賽小組。
Submissions to be sent to: Climate Change Painting Competition Working Group (5F., No.35, Ln. 11, Guangfu N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Competition Stages: County and City Competition Stages, International Contest Stage, and Finals Round
7. 獎勵辦法 Awards available:
Exhibition: The Event’s award winning entries (for the County and City Competition stages, International Contest, and Finals Round), will be collected in part and published in a Special Edition, and the Finals winners will be displayed at the Taoyuan International Airport.
縣市賽 / 海外組獲獎獎勵：
County and City Competition/International Contest Winners Junior High School Division, Elementary School Division First Place, Second Place, Third Place, Outstanding Performance, Excellence Award Certificate and copy of the Competition Special Edition
Final Rounds awards (International Students will be awarded in a similar manner):
◎Students who win at both the nationwide and county and city competitions will receive one copy of the Special Edition imprint of select winning entries.
◎The advising teacher of students winning the nationwide competition shall receive one Certificate of Appreciation and one copy of the Special Edition imprint of select winning entries.
8. 評分標準 Judging scoring standard:：
The painting theme and structure must include climate action efforts, energy efficiency and carbon reduction, climate change, sustainable energy and environmental protection related issues.
Creativity and Innovation
The imagination and creativity of the work’s construct, and its ability to aptly express one’s ideas about the Competition themes. The painting must be an original work of the painter, with no hint of copying, plagiarizing, or similarity to other works.
Painting technique, lines, colors and the overall aesthetic appearance.
9. Competition Notes：
- Each entrant is limited to one work and may not be co-authored.
- The works can be expressed in various painting styles such as watercolor, crayons, prints, ink paintings, colored pens, etc. Do not use sketches and scrapbooking to participate in the competition, do not need to be decorated, do not be gorgeous, and do not accept three-dimensional works.
- As this competition is a non-poster competition for painting competitions, please do not write texts and various environmental protection stamps ( water-saving seals, environmental seals, carbon footprint stamps, etc. ) in the paintings.
- If the delivery process of the work is damaged, it is not responsible, please be careful to pack.
- In order to cope with energy saving and carbon reduction, this activity will be registered online.
- • Entries are limited to original works that have not been published, and it is strictly forbidden to steal other people's works, and may not violate the relevant provisions of the Intellectual Property Law. Offenders will be disqualified or eligible to win. If the offender is found and raised an objection by the original author, in addition to recovering the reward according to law, and is responsible for the legal liability for violation of copyright, it has nothing to do with the organizer.
- The entries will not be returned.The winning entries will be selected by the finalists. The organizer has the right to collect, display and publish, and will not pay any future rewards or royalties.
- Participants can play on their own when creating, but don't overly deviate from the theme.
- After the selection, the award-winning certificate will be sent to the designated unit and the recipient's name (the name and office of the school; the address of the home is not required) to ensure that each winning student can get it within the time limit.
- The information, such as the school, name and other information above the certificate, the name of the certificate, etc. are all filled in. Please fill in the information carefully. If there is any mistake, please react with the Foundation immediately.
- After the certificate and prizes are sent, the designated recipients will be notified by E-mail . If the certificates and prizes are not received within one month, they will be called within 10 days to ask for the status of the certificate. If there is a negligence in the postal information inquiry, it can be applied for reissue. It will not be accepted after the deadline.
- The organizer reserves the right to make final revisions, changes, event explanations and cancellations of this activity.
- Registration for the competition is in compliance with the selection rules and the final selection results of the organizer, and there should be no objection to the selection results.
- 地址：105 台北市松山區光復北路11巷35號5樓
Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy
- Name：Painting Team
- Office Number：+886-2-2768-2655
- Cellphone Number：+886-983-185-080
- Address：5F., No.35, Ln. 11, Guangfu N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Facebook Page：https://www.facebook.com/taise.org/
聯絡信箱 : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 All Rights 財團法人台灣永續能源研究基金會