- Exhibition Hall：
Tuesdays-Sundays, 9：00 am-5：30 pm (Closed on Mondays)
- Concert Hall：
Depending on the schedule.
- Open-Air Squares：
Mondays-Sundays, 5:00 am-10:00 pm
To reserve group tours, please contact the Center 14 days in advance of visiting date. Please direct inquiries to 04-26274568, ext. 205.
Services and Accessibility
- Services and items available at the Information Desk include wheelchairs, baby strollers, reading glasses, bag check, souvenir stamps, general inquiries, local travel guide, online ticketing, registration for workshops and courses, promotional material drop-off, Free Wifi, vehicle booster cables, emergency mobile phone chargers and umbrellas.
- Onsite accessibility facilities include free parking, breast-feeding rooms, special service bells, wheelchair ramps, disabled parking, restrooms, water fountains and elevators.
Attentions in Exhiton Hall
- Talk softly when you enter the hall; no chasing and playing in the hall.
- Dressed neatly; do not enter in slippers or bare feet.
- Do not carry any food or beverage into the hall; no smoking, eating betel nuts or chewing gums.
- Photos allowed; the use of flash, photography stand or selfie stick is banned. (On-site announcement may vary).
- Do not touch the exhibits and keep quiet.
- Do not carry any dangerous, flammable objects or animals into the hall; please put the umbrellas on the stand.
Attentions in Concert Hall
- Please enter the hall in 30 minutes before the program is started; one ticket for one person only. (Free ticket redemption should be booked on the spot.)
- Do not smoke and eat in the performance room.
- No sound recording/video taking/photos is allowed.
- Please turn off the cell phone in the programs.
- Please be dressed neatly; do not enter in slippers or bare feet.
- Except for special children’s programs, children under age of 7 and height fewer than 100cm are not allowed to enter.
- Please contact our information center or ticket-sale points to get the performance schedules.